July 25, 2009

Awesome and amazing

I had a great great time at the 25th anniversary celebration of Victory at the Big Dome.

1. I was again reminded of what a great privilege knowing God is.

I am soooo thankful that God enabled me to fathom how great, how deep and how unlimited his love is; of how blessed i am to know that there is overflowing grace available for me even if i do not deserve it; of how great is the plan and destiny waiting for me through Christ; of how much joy and peace there is in knowing God and having a real loving relationship with the heavenly Father.

2. My prayer is that my life will honor Him all throughout and that i fulfill my life's purpose. My prayers of having a 'clearer' vision of the future are slowly being answered. I'm excited to be used by God and I'm excited to live a life in accordance with his great will and purpose.

I love love love God. I love church. Oh, and I love my country. :-)

Blessed. Blessed. Blessed.

Great is Thy Faithfulness.

No comments: