January 23, 2009

We are sooo complicated

Think. Just think.

And you will be amazed at how your brain thinks seemingly independent from your whole body. And you feel your soul. You feel your spirit. And how they exist inside a physical body. And i feel how i think up in my head, not in my stomach, not in my foot, but here up in my head.

I think about the movement of my hands and the flow of blood carrying nutrients around my body. I think about my eyes and how they see the world and how they focus. I think about how i fall asleep. I think about my tongue and my mouth and how they can form words and speak not just one language. I think about my skin and how i feel how cold or how warm the temperature is. I think about how i ovulate and the possibility of a sperm fertilizing an egg. And how a life can possibly grow inside my womb. I think about my ears and how i hear beautiful music. I think about how i eat and how i take pleasure in tasting every salivating bite of my favorite food.

How awesome, how intelligent and how tastefully we were made, oh God.

Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.

No comments: