November 16, 2008

Why God is Amazing

1. I have a newborn nephew! Can't wait to hold him in my arms and pretend that i'm his mother. Another playmate is born, yahoo. Thank God my sis gave birth safely. Thank God, for another miracle. I love babies and children. I can relate to them waaaay better than i relate to all other types of people.

2. A while ago, it was announced in Victory-QC that Pastor Edgar Gorre, his wife Jeng Gorre and family are transferring to Victory-Fort. I was saddened, but at the same time excited for what God is doing for the whole Victory Church and for what is in store for their family there. Kuya Edgar and Ate Jeng were my cellgroup leaders when i was that young probinsiyana in Ateneo in my first year of college. They prayed for me and discipled me and now, a lot of what i base my decisions on are still things that i learned from them. Thinking about it, i still freshly recall after sooo many years how i actually asked them questions and how they answered and how they told me things. It's amazing how God uses people to touch our lives and i'm blessed to have known them both.

3. I'm also excited for the coming Convergence at the Araneta. Probably for Christmas. Ladeedadeeda...

Now, my readings are missing me since Friday. I pray, God, for discipline and grace.

8 comments:

leukemicnut said...

Congrats sa pagkakaroon ng bagong playmate! Hehe.

Di ako nakapunta kanina kasi late nagising pareho nung umaga at hapon. Ano ba ito. Kailan daw aalis sina Pastor Edgar?

Rianne said...

effective next Sunday na!

Charmian Lim said...

Yes, yes, you are obsessed with babies. Routanbabymaker3000. Tsk tsk. Ibang level. Nakakatuwa though. We tried it din. Hehe.

Rianne said...

Mukha lang part ng Addams family yung nagawa ko. :-)

Naomi Corpuz said...

Andito ako ngaun manila.

Txt nyo ako kung may bible group chuva eklat k?

Meron ba? Okay baboosh!

Rianne said...

yes. sorry, will fix soon. vacation mode pa. :-)

yEn said...

oh so who's taking pastor edgar's place?

Rianne said...

Noone ata yen. I think understaffed lang ang Fort.