March 04, 2007

Victorious

It just blesses me to see thousands of people gathering to praise God and declare his glory.



I attended the VCF Metro Manila Churches Convergence with my mom a while ago at the Araneta Coliseum. It was so powerful to see around 10 thousand people (or maybe more) worshipping and publicly acclaiming God. How it encourages me to see others having the same faith as i have. All of us are holding on to a specific destiny that God has for each one person. Imagine, each person is just a miniscule dot in this whole wide universe. But God loves each person. Each one is special. Each one is able to love, relate with a lot of people, affect other people. And all of us have a purpose. We aren't just dots in our lifetime. Our lives can be meaningful according to His will.

My prayer is that i'll be able to share this joy that i have in serving my one true God and in having this lovely relationship with my Savior.

I love Him. This love story is bliss. It's just amazing.

No comments: