November 29, 2006

Magpakatotoo ka

I admit i'm complicated. People are.

We want to celebrate things. We want to enjoy, make things special, make days memorable.

I am not one who assumes something just by the mere fact of some event not happening. I am not one who holds on to a fact just because somebody tells me it is happening or has happened. I want actions to accompany words. I want to feel things right, experience thrilling moments.

Waiting? Is tiring. Trying? Is not good enough.

Why can't everyone live like there's no tomorrow? Why can't everyone act like something important is what it really is? Why can't people stay the same way all throughout? Why can't people express what's inside when they claim they are so full of it?

Can mediocrity come from something great?

No comments: