June 10, 2006

walang magawa




Ang Tipo kong Lalake


1.Dapat ba guwapo?
Yeah, but guapo for me is more than physical appearance.


2.Matalino?
It's a must because when we are old and just sitting down all day, we'll do nothing but talk and given the fact that we are at home all day, such conversations don't revolve around the usual what i did today or what this interesting person said yesterday.


3.Preferred Age?
None, but i like someone more mature than i am.


4. Prefered Height?
Someone taller than i am, i guess.


5. How about sense of humor?
Yes, absolutely. See number 2.


6. How about piercings?
They look ugly to me.


7. Accepts you for who you are?
Obviously.


8. Pink hair?
Pinkish cheeks.


9. Mushy or no?
I wish.


10. Thin or Fat?
Medium built.


11.Moreno or Chinito or Mestiso?
Clear skin, i don't care about the color - someone not so dark.


12. Long Hair or Short Hair?
I want em bald. Long hair is okay. I think, i don't really care as long as it looks good on him.


13. Plastic or Metal?
Plastic as in hypocrite no. Metal as in preference for music is okay.


14. Smells good?
Yeah. Especially the armpits. It's subjective, you know.


15. Smoker?
NO.


16. Drinker?
NO.


17. Boy-next-door type?
Not really. It's not important.


18. Musically inclined?
It's a plus.


19. Plays the Piano?
That would be good.


20. Plays the guitar?
Same as my answer above.


21. Plays violin?
Same.


22. Sings very good?
As long as he can carry a tune, like Grow Old With You. Hehe.


23. vain?
Doesn't matter.


24. With Glasses?
Same as above.


25. With Braces?
Same.


26. Shy type?
Not to me.


27. from Ateneo or La Salle?
It doesn't matter as long as he can talk to me and act sensibly.


28.Sporty or Couchpotato?
Someone sporty. Someone who loves clean fun.


30. Singer or Dancer?
Singer. I, myself, can't dance to save my life.

No comments: