December 21, 2005

My oh so neglected blog

our block party!
I've been enjoying, a lot. That explains the absence. Forgive me.


Well, you know, the Christmas bug. Dwindling assignments. Malcolm Madness. This is the day the students reign over the so called 'terror' teachers at Malcolm Hall. Honestly, i only managed to see part of the show, most of what i recall, i saw during rehearsals. However, 'twas great still. I saw some schoolmates impersonate the famous profs in UP Law, not to mention the offensive emcees.

the UP lantern parade
If you are wondering why i didn't experience my first Malcolm Madness in full, Gretchel, Charm, Cecille and i went to Bahay ng Alumni to catch a concert and there we saw Giniling Festival. The three had a huge crush on Jeje, the vocalist, who i must admit is very charming. I liked the cuter background guy though, the guitarist.


Right after the show, in the season's spirit, we had a spur of the moment trip to Tagaytay! Abdel, Naomi, Gretchel, Donna, Val, Rom, Charm and I. The guys i'm mentioning in this post are my blockmates. First we toured UP LB, care of Dawna. Yes, in the middle of the spooky night, she toured us around -- so we saw the fertility tree where couples, well, fertilize, haha. There was the never ending bridge, the hard to reach infirmary and yeah the buildings' ghost stories.

dancing the Tagaytay night away
Afterwards, we went to foggy Tagaytay. It was my first time, but hell, i didn't even manage to see Taal. Well, it was soooo foggy and second, i can't stand the cold windy night. All i wanted was to curl inside the car. It was night time, all the places were closed - EXCEPT Petron Treats and there we danced the night away. Yes, at the GAS station nonetheless. Brownman Revival was playing and we danced the cold away... Fun!
Petron Treats

2 comments:

chureezee said...

Oooh, I love Giniling Festival! Hehe. Sobrang benta sila sa kin. Kinanta ba nila yung "Ang Boyfriend Mong Pokpok". :)

Rianne said...

Yeah. Second to the last. And that was when the 'push'ers started jumping and scaring the hell out of me.