October 29, 2005

Ten, nine, eight...

It's a countdown man. Ten days before next sem starts.


Aside from wanting to scrape of two millimeters of my facial skin, i've been desirous of nothing since the sembreak started. Well, i've had some 'anger fits' but generally, it's all been good - so that explains the complacency.


I really wanna start a business. I've had plans, a lot of them, but i've never started any. I intended to make three business plans during the break and i've done nothing. I realized now, it's not about my lack of start-up money, i've just been too easy going and i don't have enough drive to make my entrepreneurial dreams come true. Many things are cooking in my mind. A health and beauty shop, a streetfood stall, office supplies -- so many - and i don't think the ideas are totally losers. In fact, they are promising in terms of concrete opportunities, locations, market, customers' needs.


I just totally admire Allan, my grade school classmate, who's really persevering and raking in money planning events. Last time i saw him, he just came from Divisoria buying fabric for wedding gowns and i told him he'll really make it big someday and he'll be able to plan my wedding for free. I meant what i said. I can see his effort, his sincere love and joy from what he does and i want to have that exactly.


If only the desire is as intense as scraping off my epidermis.

No comments: