October 01, 2005

Sembreak resolutions

1. I'll get a taste of HenHaw's crispy pata dipped in vinegar with onions and black sauce.


2. I'll go to Oasis on a Wednesday night for their Japanese buffet.


3. I'll have my aunt cook sauteed baguio beans with small slices of pork cooked to a crunch.


4. I'll have a dinner of porterhouse steak cooked by and eaten with my best friend.


5. I'll watch my Friends DVDs.


6. I'll sleep and hopefully get rid of my acne.


7. I'll blog about more sensible things.


8. I'll have a peaceful vacation at the tip of the island of Luzon.


9. I'll eat a lot more Kitkats and Taquitos.


10. I'll savor the width of my bed as compared to my little bunk bed in the dorm.


The opportunities lie in two weeks! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog keep it up. Ihave a dating tipsite. It relates pretty much to dating tip stuff. Come visit when you get time.