November 24, 2004

Today's thoughts

Some kind of change...


I've really been thinking about it since college freshman year. Now i can afford it and seasonally, i think about its pros and cons. Yesterday, i just decided to go ahead with it.


Tomorrow or maybe a few days later, you'll see.


It will still be me but kinda different.


Surprise surprise! I'm excited and anxious. I've been thinking about it all night. Of course i told the most important people in my life except Rhys and my grandparents, who will not understand unless they see it - literally and/or figuratively.


Oh my. I hope he does it right.


Nokia comparison


On the side, which one is better, a 7610 or a 6600? Okay, it's not me. I will not buy an expensive phone after losing my old phone to an inconsiderate being. I dare not include human. I wanna help my friend think about it.


My Christmas Wish list


I've been watching a lot of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. lately. I just love the series. I can watch the episodes thrice and still manage to get a good hearty laugh. I have a checklist of all the episodes and my DVD collection won't even amount to a half.


So, its number one in my "wish" list for Christmas: (Wink. Wink.)


1. F.R.I.E.N.D.S. DVDs but the gift giver must at least consult me on which seasons or episodes i already have.


2. Sex and the City DVDs and the instruction on the first number applies.


3. Butterfly accessories. Necklace, Earrings, Rings, Bracelets, Bags, Brooches, whatever. I still DREAM of the set i saw in this boutique at UB square. It's just perfect but too expensive for what it's worth.


4. Butterfly clothes.


5. Books - Da Vinci code, Da Vinci decoded, the story of Singapore's economic recovery under Lee Kuan Yew ba yon?, the latest book of Sidney Sheldon, The Notebook, Recipe books


6. An engagement ring. Haha! Dream on!


7. A car, kahit second hand lang. Yoo hoo. Mama? :-)


8. A laptop, Mama Ulit? :-)


9. A 256 MB USB flash drive


10. A portable DVD player and a small TV in my room. Mama na naman? :-)


Everybody is entitled to wish, right?

2 comments:

jOANNe said...

hey, i would love to grant your wish list#5, like the da davinci code/decoded ( very controversial!) and sidney's latest- are you afraid of the dark (yun yata?) and the notebook (man, the movie is even better!) but as i was calculating, i found out the shipping would cost more than the summed prices of the books! haha! anlayo mo kasi! so wait till i get home na lang. haha.

Rianne said...

Sure! Marami ka nang Christmas na utang sa kin ha. Kidding but half meant. Haha.