June 10, 2004

Getting Old

My third year anniversary at work is coming. My work contract will end this July.


I really love my work. I learned a lot of new things and now i'm good at a lot of them. Homer usually calls me a nerd because of all this computer stuff and yeah maybe i'm a nerd. I like organizing the flow of software code. for loops, if statements, while loops, switches.


It is such a delight when you see that your program works.


I also go through hell managing. There are times i pray for God to shower everyone with initiative so that i don't have to think anymore.:-)


Of course, what i like most is that i've met friends. Throughout the course of my work, i had contact with people of all races and had a chance to experience other cultures. Anyway, here's a shot with my officemates.


No comments: